I suggest you ...

Update the app!

There are coming more and more champions to the game and you are not updateing the app! I didn't buy PRO version just for useing an app which isn't even being updated. Please add masteries and runes into the app too.

2,828 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5urnudhiir5urnudhiir shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

258 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SecoSeco commented  · 

Yes please this app is getting so old

• Anonymous commented  · 

This seems to be the only place where I can write something so i'll write it here : There seems to be a bug which doesnt allow me to open friends anymore. It works sometimes but 3/4 time it doesn't. Please fix this :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Ure gonna telling us, we have to buy PRO for getting Updates?? LOL!

• AsdAsd commented  · 

Please updateee!

• ScottScott commented  · 

POS programmers.

• JonnieJonnie commented  · 

This is a scam. This app haven't updated since 2013 and that's after a lot of people went to pro.

• OptyyOptyy commented  · 

Plz!!! Need an update

• MagicSeamooseMagicSeamoose commented  · 

This app could bring in a shit ton of money for them if they made it better. Add spectate and champion counters and add more new skins . Please!

• BulletProofKoalaBulletProofKoala commented  · 

As the players of league we neeeeed this app to update.. It's kind of annoying when this app lags behind with the latest champs and such, thx

• KaimeraaKaimeraa commented  · 

Definitely needs an update!!

• DimoonxDimoonx commented  · 

Amazing app but need update

• Anonymous commented  · 

I bought pro two months ago and still no update.

• Anonymous commented  · 

If the app was updated more frequently if at all my group of friends and I would upgrade to pro in a heartbeat. But, with the current state it is in we just don't see the reason to. Anyways good potential, bad execution.

• Anonymous commented  · 

For God sakes I've seen 5 new champions and 100 skins and updates, heifer hasn't even been updated that's been like a year

• Scott JacksonScott Jackson commented  · 

so the ones that did pay you money for the app suffer till you get more money is what your saying?

• MaaaxMaaax commented  · 

Just update this shit bruh

• FlintshadowFlintshadow commented  · 

Hey bro wazzup I understand how hard programming is so don't freak out at the amount of demands, the only bugs I found are the item lists and the builds along with whatever else the community is shouting at you the only real thing that should be added are item costs and the stats for champion abilities

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Waste of money in my opinion. Game build suggestions have been "coming soon" for over 6 months. Stats don't work. You can keep my money but I'm not wasting my time with this app.

• ChrisChris commented  · 

Update the app please :( we can't see our stats or anyones stats, it somehow doesn't exist.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base